Download The Tool
This is a tool that can repair and check the disk of the Gladius, designed for Windows and Mac system.
l Check: check the occupy of the disks
l Fix: Fix the disk issue
l Format: Format the disk data
l Report: send the report of the Gladius
1) WiFi is connected but app can't push Start button says "cannot connect to machine camera"
2） SD card is full even if there is only a couple of minutes of video on the drone.
Note: In this case, if you still can get into the APP, please clear disk data firstly.
3） It is displayed as empty when you click the Media button after recorded videos/took photos.
1）Download the Tool and Unzip it
2) Connect your tablet to the Gladius Wi-Fi（2.4G or 5G)
3) Double click the GladiusDiskCheck to open it and click Connect button.
4) Select fix button->OK, waiting to fix.
5) If your Gladius have 2 disk: System and Media, you just need to fix the Media disk.
6) If your Gladius have 3 disk: System, Software and Media, you need to fix the Software and Media disk at the same time.
7) After fixed, restart the Buoy/Base Station, reconnect the Wi-Fi.
8) Access http://192.168.1.88/degradation with a browser, You will see the videos/photos you took.
Note: But you still can’t see these files on the APP.
9) Left click the videos/photos to download them.
10) If you want to preview the videos/photos online, you can right click the file and select ‘Copy link address’, paste the link in a new browser window and delete the /download(Such as
11)After you download the files that you want to save, you can format the disk.
If the problem haven't solved, please click the bottom 'send report to Gladius Support Department', input your Email and then select Send button, you may need to connect your home Wi-Fi to send this E-mail successfully.